Jul 11, 2017
The Politics of Healthy Living is a big topic for a small
podcast but one I believe is invaluable to discuss. Jessica
Tichonczuk rose to reality TV fame in 2016 as a contestant on
Australian TV show ‘My Kitchen Rules.’
Since then, she has been busy behind the scenes working away on
a new venture called Lifestyle by Jessica, which combines health,
fitness and course food in an online platform. She has a new eBook
in the works. We find out what she believes is our best way forward
in the quest to be cleaner, leaner and greener.
In this podcast, Jessica will give her views on:
- What healthy living really means to modern society and why her
new online venture Lifestyle by Jessica was born?
- As a former reality TV, cooking personality on ‘My Kitchen
Rules’ in 2016, what did that experience teach you about attitudes
to food and how and what we eat?
- With so much conflicting advice about wellness and excise,
where can people get their knowledge from?
- With your new business and selling program what are you
offering and why?
- Hot tips: Best ways to be more pro-active in the Politics
of Healthy Living.
To further connect with Jessica, please see here:
Amplify your ideas
and get a bit
political with me! To be a future podcast guest or connect with me,
I can be found at: Amber@bespokecomms.com.au
Amber’s social media links: